Friday, October 29, 2010

inspiration- Joan Jett



For years I've always found Joan Jett to be oddly fascinating. Today while I was on the train, I was reading an interview with Joan Jett in Frankie magazine. It made me feel even more respect for this incredible beautiful woman. Her image may portray her as a typical strong "rock chik", but this interview proved that she is infact just as fragile as most of us. Here's my favorite quote from the interview:

"So many people comment that I'm nice, they compliment me about that. And how a lot of people they've met are not nice. I always really take that to heart - you always want to really just be good to people. It's nice to know that after so long doing this, people can still relate. And that I seem relatable. And that I can still connect with people. Really that's what music is all about, connection."

She is indeed what music is about. To me she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment