Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween! Hoooooowwwwl!

Hi folks! This weekend I attended the 21st of one of my closest friends. Her birthday falls around Halloween (lucky girl) which was a perfect excuse to make her 21st a dress up party.

Everyone had to come as something fictional, so I decided to come as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.


I love the outfit of the White Rabbit. He certainly knows how to dress. Such a dapper gentlemen. But for a laugh I decided to use some inspiration from Flavor Flav (the rapper in Public Enemy who wears a massive clock around his neck) and incorporate it into my costume.

This was the outcome-



I made the time on my clock 7 because that was when the party was meant to start!


Happy 21st Sarah!

Outfit details-
  • top hat: Tophatters in Perth
  • clock: made by me in 5 mins which is why it looks so crappy, ha!
  • bunny ears: mum found them at a $2 store for me (thanks mum!)
  • bow tie: made by me
  • jacket: Supre
  • vest: vintage
  • dress (worn under vest): Cotton on

♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Here I am stalking Perth blogs and look who I find haha. I am pretty sure we went to Tafe togethor and did a retail class? If I am mistaken then this is embarrasing...

    Your blog is oh so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit! I remember yooou!! thats was years ago at Joondalup Tafe! I miss those days. I'm still friends with some of the girls. nice to hear from you again!

    Thanks for your feedback. Bout to check out your blog for myself :)

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I knew i was right! Yeah I also stay in touch with some of the girls on facebook only tho.

    ReplyDelete