Thursday, October 28, 2010

Make Believe lovin'



For those of you who aren't familiar with the jewelry designs of Make Believe, I insist you check out their website and blog at this very minute!

Make Believe was created by Amber Joy and Ebony Fleur, 2 incredibly imaginative gals who combined their talent and ideas to create a label inspired by "elements from the vivacious, thriving cities we've lived in (and) the rustic arms of nature of our childhoods".






Simply divine! The craftsmanship is so beautifully detailed. Just looking at these photos almost make my mouth water.

Even Peaches is a fan!



Last December I decided to buy myself a 21st present and purchase the light pink ‘Petal to the Metal' necklace. I waited anxiously for a week for it to arrive at my work. As soon as I saw the package finally arrive I felt like it was Christmas already.



Its defiantly my favorite 'statement piece' that I own. People always complement me when I wear it out. Defiantly worth forking out my pennies for this glossy resin baby.



Make Believe recently released limited edition "A Chica Chica Boom Chic" colors. These really do pack a punch. The only problem is trying to decide which colour i love most!





Arrghhh!! I love them all!! Why is life so hard?
I can't really afford another one at the moment, but a girl can dream.

If you havn't already, make sure you take a look at their website for all their goodies, and check out their gorgeous blog for all their adventures around the world-




♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment