Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Un-bow-lievable!

Very very pleased at the moment. I just received my package from the wonderfully talented Janine Basil who makes the most beautiful handmade retro inspired hats, fascinators and headbands. You can visit her store here- http://www.etsy.com/shop/janinebasil?ref=pr_shop


I purchased the 'Ruby red glitter bow headband' which is modelled in this photo by the lovely Janine Basil herself-




When I received it at my doorstep, my jaw dropped. I honestly must say that the headband was even more beautiful in real life






I can't wait for the chance to wear this out. I think its not something to wear as an everyday accessory, but I'll defiantly be wearing it at the next special occasion coming up. I think I might wear this Sunday for my best friend's birthday lunch perhaps? who knows.

I've also got my eye on a few more etiquette items that Janine has hand crafted-







This rhinestone sparrow hat was recently featured on my blog-



I would no doubt wear this Burlesque Queen of Hearts crown as a statement piece for my birthday-



Don't forget to check out Janine's etsy store - http://www.etsy.com/shop/janinebasil?ref=pr_shop

There are so many beautiful fascinators and headbands that you wont know where to start!

♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I do love her work... I was thinking of stocking her a while back :) The bow looks great on you -Miss JamJam

    ReplyDelete